This ancient nighttime blessing ritual can help create harmony and health in a family, with couples or even within yourself. This form of ritual magic is best done at night with the whole family before bedtime. Doing this ritual consistently each evening before bed can help create calm, restful periods of sleep or give you peace and calming anytime you are unhappy or stressed. If you don’t have a partner to do this ritual with, you can do it by yourself or with your pets. Here’s how to do it:
1. Sit in the South, facing North. Gather and place materials in front of you. You will need:
- Sun Yellow candle
- Paper or wooden matches
- Sea Salt
- Spring Water
2. Charge your Sun Candle:
Light a sun yellow candle with paper or wooden matches (do not use a lighter)
Wait until you have a steady candle flame
Cup your hands around the flame, focusing your attention on the candle and flame
Say this verse in a voice of command to charge the candle:
“Child of Wonder,
Child of Flame,
Nourish Our Spirits,
And Protect Our Aim.”
3. Fill the Chalice halfway with spring water, and sprinkle in some sea salt.
4. Blow Water Blue (bright blue) energy into the Chalice as you swirl the water clockwise.
5. Blow Water Blue into the Chalice and swirl the water clockwise before and after saying the verse below and between saying each line of the verse:
“Water and Earth where you are cast,
Let no spell nor adverse purpose last,
Not in accord with me!
Bless these people and bless their space,
Far from here send baneful trace,
Thus my will, so it be!”
(If you are doing this ritual alone, you can change the fourth line to “Bless this person and bless my space.”)
7. Holding the Chalice in your left hand, face the person you are blessing (unless you are blessing yourself).
8. Dip the index finger of your right hand into the water, and draw a vertical line down the center of the person’s forehead (or on your own). The line should be 1 – 1 ½ inches long.
9. Draw a horizontal line of the same length from left to right through the center of the first line, forming a cross.
10. Draw a clockwise circle starting at the right end of the horizontal line and touching both ends of both lines. As you draw the circle, say to the person, “For the peach of your mind.” (If you’re doing the ritual alone say “For the peace of my mind.”)
11. Repeat the same procedure on the person’s chest (or your own), over the heart. As you draw the circle, say, “for the joy of your heart.” (Substitute the words “my heart” if you are doing it alone.)
12. Ask the person to take a sip of water from the Chalice and as they do this, say, “And for the health of your body.” (If you’re doing it alone take a sip and say “And for the health of my body”.)
13. If there are two people participating in the ritual, reverse roles have the person that was just blessed now do the blessing to their partner by repeating the process. If there are many people involved in the ritual, one person can bless everyone, and then one person in the group can bless the first person.
14. You can also use the alternate verses, “For the health of your mind.” And “For the health of your Spirit”.
This is one of the many rituals presented in our Kindle Book “Witchcraft Spell Books” series Book Three – Learn How to Do Witchcraft Rituals and Spells With Magical Tools. You can check it out as well as the other ebooks in the series on Amazon. Try this ritual magic out for yourself with the nighttime blessing ritual and bring peace, harmony and magic into your life and your family’s life.