Looking for a little magical inspiration for your latest spell? Need a little magical help from the community? Want to ask a question about a specific magical technique? The Esoteric School is the one to ask, and our FB page is the place to go. Here we offer fun, magical expertise, sharing, caring, and much more. Visit, post, ask, share, and have a magically rollicking time! You are definitely invited!
If you haven’t joined in on our magical Facebook community lately here’s some of what you’ve missed.
Moving Energy for Pain Relief
Sometimes physical pain and discomfort is the result of stuck or stagnant energy in the body. Our energy can get stuck because of a sedentary lifestyle, old injuries, stress, resentments…the list goes on. In short, we can have stuck energy as a result of everyday events and situations, which results in physical pain. The real question is, what can we do about it?
One of the best and easiest ways to clear energy blockages and get your energy moving freely again is to do this simple healing magic ritual taught in many metaphysical traditions. Here’s how:
1. Get in a comfortable position and close your eyes.
2. Relax and breathe for a few moments.
3. Begin by noticing feelings or sensations in your left hand. Some people experience a feeling of warmth or tingling. The sensation may be different for you. It doesn’t matter so long as you are aware of sensation in your left hand.
4. Gently move that sensation up your left arm, across your back, down your right arm, and onto your right hand.
5. Now reverse the movement and move the sensation along the same path from your right hand back to your left hand.
6. Now put the sensation on your left foot, and move it up your left leg, across your waist, down your right leg and onto your right foot.
7. Now reverse the movement and move the sensation along the same path from your right leg back to your left leg.
8. Finally, put the sensation at the base of your spine and move that sensation slowly up your spine to the top of your head.
9. Keeping that sensation there, say aloud, “I am.”
10. Release your attention from the sensation at the top of your head. Relax and breathe deeply for a few minutes. Open your eyes.
Question Circle Ritual
One of the rituals you’ll discover in our Daily Rituals to Attract What You Want in Life ebook is the Question Circle. This ritual helps you address the beings of the four directions for help and guidance. You receive different types of information from the various directions. This is because the beings in the different directions all specialize in certain areas. For example, the East will give you information about communication, planning and ideas. South will give you guidance on steps of action to take, willpower energy and desire. From the West you will get feelings and spirit guidance and the North will give you more practical steps to take.
To do this ritual you will need to gather a Sun Yellow Candle that can easily be carried from place to place, wooden or paper matches to light the candle, a pen, and notebook or paper. After you gather your materials, here’s how to do the Question Circle ritual:
1. Locate the directions north, south, east and west. Use a compass if you need to in order to assure you have the directions correct.
2. Create a circle of space about 5-10 feet in diameter.
3. Sit in the South side of your circle facing to the North with your Sun candle in front of you.
4. Light your candle with the wooden or paper matches, hold your hands above and around the flame of the candle and charge the candle by saying:
“Child of wonder, child of flame, nourish my spirit and protect my aim.”
5. Now take your candle, pen and paper with you and go sit in the center of your circle facing to the East.
6. Write down your question which for example might be “what blind spots do I have in regards to finances” or “what is blocking the flow of money from coming to me” or “what’s the best way to get a job”.
7. Take the next 3-5 minutes to let the question just sit in your mind. Don’t try to answer it, just sit with it.
8. Next, take your sun candle, paper and pencil with you and move to the East perimeter of your circle. Set your candle down in front of you and ask the question you wrote down out loud to the East. Be prepared for a flurry of information to come at you usually faster than you can write it all down.
9. Start writing everything you get until no more information is coming. Thank the direction of the East and move in a clockwise direction to the next direction which would be the South.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9 in each direction, moving clockwise to each direction when finished with the previous one. In other words you will start with East as we have outlined, then proceed to repeat the process with South, then West, then North.
11. After you finish the process with North, go back and sit in the center of the circle facing the East and send thanks out all the way around the circle and blow out your candle.
Make sure you don’t miss any more great magical info, sharing, and networking and get on board with our Facebook page now. Drop by and click our Like button, ask questions, share magical quotes or pictures from your Facebook page and be sure to Follow our page so you always get the latest posts.