Magic rituals are a big part of a magical practice. That is why we wrote the Daily Rituals for Attracting What You Want in Life ebook that includes 36 daily rituals. That is enough to get you started on the path of using magic rituals and inviting magic that works into your life. But the real fun starts once you see what using daily rituals can bring to your life and learn how to start creating your own daily rituals. Here are some tips you can use when beginning to create your own magic rituals.
1. The ritual should allow you to connect with Spirit by helping you quiet your mind or by putting you in touch with physical sensation.
2. The ritual should disrupt your mechanical way of life and way of reacting to life allowing you to be conscious and aware of who you are, where you are and what your aims are.
3. Designing a daily ritual that uses universal principles or laws is much more effective than ones without this component added. Make sure your ritual follows Rules of the Road and principles such as “as above, so below” or the principles of the 4 elements.
4. It is easier to create what you want in life when you have a little help from your spirit friends. Your daily ritual could be one that enlists the help of angels, guides, totems, or other spirit beings.
5. A daily ritual can be created to help you control your reactions to situations and achieve aims and goals. For example, if you have a goal of attracting peace and harmony into your life, a daily ritual can be created to help you remember not to react with anger to a co-worker’s insults.
Following these tips for creating daily rituals can help you make sure your magic rituals are strong and effective. Creating your own magic rituals personalizes them to your tastes and goals. It also has the added benefit of making you more involved and invested in continuing to do them on a daily basis. Experiment with making some rituals of your own and start attracting what YOU really want in life.