When you find yourself in a sticky situation that you want to let go of or unattach from, the athame is the perfect magick tool to use. Psychic “lines” attached to yourself or others can be cut with the athame which is the magick tool to conduct Fire energies. The athame has a wide variety of magick uses that you can learn about in our Athame: Fire Tool ebook. The technique of using a fire energy beam for cutting lines is a way to release unhealthy relationships and situations by severing the psychic attachment they have to you. Cutting lines on a person will not affect healthy relationships or situations, only unhealthy ones. Some of the ways to tell if these psychic lines exist on a person are:
- sore spots on the back, neck or shoulder blades
- bad dreams
- being sick several days or longer without reason
- brooding over a broken relationship
Cutting Lines with the Athame
When cutting lines with an athame, be sure to hold the athame tightly with both hands so that it does not bounce off a tough line. Make sure as you make the various cuts that you overlap them so you get all the lines on every side. Don’t cut directly in front of a person as they have a lot of shielding in the front of the body. Some people notice that they are a bit dizzy or feel tired after this procedure has been done. They may need to sit for a while or rest and you may want to sweep them with a flare of Sun Yellow energy off the athame from head to feet to add back energy.
Here are steps to follow to cut psychic lines on another person or for another person to cut them on you:
1. Stand in the south facing north and have the person you are cutting lines on stand to the north of you facing away from you about 2 feet away from you.
2. Have the person close their eyes and ask them to relax.
3. Load your athame with the fire energy color of electric blue from a candle flame or color chip and project a beam of electric blue off your athame 3 to 5 feet beyond the person. This beam will be used to cut through the lines.
4. Standing at a right angle to the person, make the first cut directly behind them by starting with aiming the beam at a level above their head and making a forceful downward cut. The beam should be about a foot away from the person’s back.
5. The 2nd cut is made to the right and slightly behind the person in the same way as the first.
6. The 3rd cut is made to the right of the person again, but closer towards the front of their body (remember to not make the cut directly in front of them).
7. The next two cuts are made to the left side of the person’s body, reflecting the two positions of the cuts you made on the right side.
8. Finally, make a horizontal cut above the person’s head from right to left, and below the person’s feet (you can extend your beam into the floor to make this cut). The blade edge of the athame faces left as you make these two cuts.
So the next time you find yourself in a spiderweb situation with lots of psychic lines sticking to you, just have a magical friend whip out their athame and cut those lines right away. More quick, fun and easy magick that you can learn to do.