With all the travel, illness gift buying, sovaldi last minute cramming at work, order and family issues, is it any wonder that some of us find the holidays more stressful than fun? If you get a little crazy during the holidays, take heart. Here’s a quick little magical emergency kit that you can use anytime things start to wrong this season. These helpful methods address not just the physical fatigue but also the psycho-emotional part of the holidays as well.
* RESCUE REMEDY: This flower essence contains five separate essences guaranteed to relieve all kinds of shock or trauma. Take it for everything from a family quarrel to a fender-bender.
* ANGELS: There are angels to help you with absolutely everything. Can’t find the gift you need? Hire an angel. Afraid the weather will interrupt your travel plans? Hire an angel. Just say, “I’d like to hire an angel of sun yellow, grass green and sky blue to help me with [your problem].” Wait a moment, then tell the angel what you want. Always, always thank them in advance and after they’ve given their help!
* HUG THE FRIDGE: If you’re steaming mad this holiday and about to blow, take a moment to flow all that excess fire energy into your refrigerator. Anger and frustration are fire energy, and can be channelled just like electricity. Just put both hands on the fridge and release all that energy. You’ll feel better fast!
* HIGH VIBE FOOD: The holidays are a time of junk food, alcohol and other vibration altering substances. To keep your energy high and happy, take some Super Blue Green Algae from Simplexity (formerly Cell Tech). This incredibly ancient, organic food substance will feed you on all levels. The regular Essentials daily packs are best. Order online at Prosperity Abounds.
* CROSS CRAWL: Oddly enough, if you feel unstable or unbalanced, you can restore your balance by getting down on all fours and crawling like a baby. Just make sure your opposite hand and knee strike the ground at the same time. It’s a scientifically proven method and some of the most successful people in the world, like John Paul Getty, have used it.
* SWITCH SIDES: If you tend to get into old family patterns during the holidays, start using your non-dominant hand to do things — it will break you out of old patterns. For instance, if you normally open doors or pick things up with your right hand, use your left hand for all of these tasks. Also, switch check how you put your shoes and pants on — which foot goes first? Then change the order. Having to be conscious of daily tasks will bring you back into the moment and break those family patterns.