Using your psychic abilities allows you to communicate with and receive help from numerous types of beings. In our Psychic Development ebook, we cover specifically how to communicate with such beings as Sylphs, angels, animal totems and specific animal Spirits. A fun way to practice developing your psychic powers is playing psychic games. If you are not one of the naturally gifted in using your psychic powers then practicing using your psychic abilities will help you develop these skills. By playing psychic games you take the pressure to perform off yourself and have a little fun at the same time. Here’s one you’ll find in the ebook that’s particularly easy and fun to do when traveling.
Talk to a Sylph
First, what is a Sylph? A Sylph is the elemental being associated with the element Air. It is a living being that is made of pure air. Sylphs are around 3-18 inches long, twisty shaped and they move in spirals. Sylphs move quickly and while they like to communicate, they have short attention spans. You often see them in dust devils or swirling smoke such as from a cigarette or around shiny or bright objects like tinsel on a Christmas tree. Sylphs are curious and like to be around people and you may sometimes feel them as a light brush on your face. Since Sylphs do have short attention spans you have to be in their state to communicate with them. Here’s a travel game to play to practice talking to sylphs and improving your psychic abilities:
1. You can request a Sylph to come to you either aloud or in your mind. In your mind works better sometimes because the spoken word is too slow. Then state your request. For example, you might say, “I request a Sylph to appear to tell me what the road conditions are like on this road for the next 15 miles.”
2. Wait for a response which might be a quick, light breeze against your cheek or you may just feel a presence.
3. Once you sense a Sylph has presented itself to you, make your request quickly since these beings do not have a long concentration period. You might say something like, “Sylph, thank you for appearing to me. I would like to know if any road conditions exist in the next 15 miles on this road that would slow my travel. Thank you in advance for your help and I await your report.”
4. You will not have to wait long for your answer as Sylphs move quickly and exchange information among themselves. Answers will be short and to the point. For example, you may “hear” with your psychic abilities, “road construction 8 miles ahead.”
5. Be sure to once again thank the Sylph for the information. Then keep engaging with your Sylph by asking for more information until the Sylph loses interest and moves on.
6. Once that Sylph moves on, request help from a new Sylph and keep practicing. Think of other questions you can ask about your trip (ie. – “Is there anything at my destination that would cause me to have trouble finding parking?” or “Is anything causing a delay in travel for the people I am meeting?” or “What are the weather conditions like over the next 15 miles on this road?”)
Sylphs are just one of the many beings that can gather information for you and by using your psychic abilities to communicate with them, you can extend your reach past what you can observe with your five senses. So the next time you are on a trip, instead of playing the License Plate game, give talking to Sylphs a try. You may be amazed at what you can learn from these air elemental beings and amazed at how your own natural psychic powers improve the more you play with them.