Have you ever been in a situation when you really needed a miracle? And have you wondered how that miracle would come about? Or how you could attract or create a miracle in your life?
If so, prescription you might be interested in a teaching called “A Course in Miracles,” or ACIM for short. This teaching is a step-by-step guide of how to return to a natural state of being, the state of being in which miracles simply occur. At the beginning of the ACIM textbook there are 50 principles of miracles. To give you a taste of what this course is all about, check out these sample principles:
– There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not “harder” or “bigger” than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.
– Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspired them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
– Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong.
– Each day should be devoted to miracles. The purpose of time is to enable you to learn how to use time constructively. It is thus a teaching device and a means to an end. Time will cease when it is no longer useful in facilitating learning.
– Miracles enable you to heal the sick and raise the dead because you made sickness and death yourself, and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator. Everything else is your own nightmare, and does not exist. Only the creations of light are real.
Sounds good, right? ACIM teacher Pamela Galadrial describes ACIM as:
“A set of three channeled volumes: text, workbook and teachers manual, whose sole purpose is to lead you Home. These profound teachings explain the simple truth that we are One; the world of appearances is not what it seems. The Course uses practical daily exercises to remind us of who we really are. It emphasizes the practice of forgiveness as the easiest way to remember our true essence. ACIM is a step by step guide to the realization of ‘Heaven is here, heaven is now, there is no other place.’”
Sound interesting? Learn more about “A Course in Miracles” by joining our free upcoming teleconference. Pamela will be sharing with us her teachings on this course, as well as giving us some hands-on practice. To sign up, visit: